- conducting energy trade transactions (including contracts);
- ensuring fulfilment of obligations undertaken in contracts;
- meeting quantitative, qualitative and price requirements of commercial contracts;
- ensuring compliance with requirements and specifications included in the contracts;
- operation of the information system used for trade transactions;
- compliance with laws, standards, regulations and other technical requirements related to the activity;
- maintaining operational contacts related to fulfilment of contracts.
Choose an electricity tariff calculator!
- balance sheet preparation,
- labour and general administrative,
- design and,
- controlling tasks associated with energy trade.